Martes, Setyembre 3, 2013

The "Background" story



Give me this space for revealing the story behind my background, will 'ya? 

Well, when I reached the age of 10, I started living without my ate (older sister) for she build a family of her own. She's 12 years older than me, by the way. So since then, I grew up with my kuya (older brother). I would say, he influenced me in a lot of things. And by 'a lot', I mean A LOT. 

First, he introduced me to Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). He made me sing Nickelback and Linkin Park's songs. And he made me love Will Smith. 

"Pursuit of Happyness" is the first Will Smith movie I watched. And I watched it my big brother. He told me its plot and about its actors. He said that the little boy in the film is really Smith's son, Jaden. That awed me. 

Since then, my kuya would always come home with Smith's movies in hand, and we would watch them together. 

I love all his movies. Really. And my top favorite is I am Legend. This is where I got my blog background. :) 



I love the film because it's very exciting. One moment it makes me cry, then it makes me jump, then it makes me laugh. It really made me experience the feeling of being one against all, and the urge of fighting, and surviving, and living, is all there.

Will Smith gave justice not only to the character, but to the film as well. Anyway, here is the I am Legend trailer. :)



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Help me to make this blog better by posting your comments below. It will be appreciated. Thank you! :)